Enrollment Status

Full Time Enrollment Status

Student status for the semesters is classified as either full-time or half-time.  Enrollment status for the Winter and Summer terms are not reported.

StudentFull Time(Fall/Spring ONLY)
MASTERS (MA and MDiv)9 hours
DOCTORAL (DMin, DEdMin, ThM, EdD, DMiss, PhD)1 hour

Continued Enrollment Requirements

Students must enroll each semester to maintain student status.  Students who do not enroll in the semester become non-current and must contact Academic Records to have their status updated to allow them to register.  Students who miss more than four consecutive semesters must apply for readmission.

Campus Location

Campus locations are classified as On-Campus, Extension Center or Internet as indicated in the admissions process.  Students who desire to change their campus location after matriculation should complete the Location Transfer Request Form.

  • On Campus students: are restricted from registering for online courses in the Fall and Spring semesters and should submit the Online Course Exception Request Form to the Center for Student Success.  If the request is approved, the students will be registered for the requested course.
  • Extension Center and Internet students: may register for On-Campus courses during the Summer and Winter terms without changing their location status. During the semester, Extension Center and Internet students may take up to half their hours on-campus without having to change their location status, but need to contact Academic Records to be registered.

Exceptions to this policy should be directed to the Academic Records Office.

Loan Deferments

We report enrollment status to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse at the beginning of each month for the Fall and Spring semesters. If your loan provider uses NSLC to verify enrollment, your enrollment status will be reported automatically.

If you need a loan deferment form completed, please send the form to the Academic Records Office.

Non-Current Student Status

  • Not Enrolled in Current Semester: A continuing student who is not enrolled in the current semester is considered non-current and is unable to register for future semesters until after contacting Academic Records.
  • Not Enrolled for Four Consecutive Semesters: A student may miss up to four consecutive semesters before they must apply for readmission.

Are you ready to become a pastor, counselor, or church leader who is Trusted for Truth?