The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary has partnered with Parchment to process transcript orders for the institution through the internet. This partnership allows for a faster response in processing transcripts requests.
To protect student privacy, all requests will be authenticated through the ordering process.
Click here to: Order your transcript. If you need help ordering your transcript, start here: https://www.parchment.com/students/how-it-works/
Payment and Delivery Options
We no longer offer in-office pick-up. All transcripts must be ordered online through Parchment.
- $6 for each order.
- No additional charge for secure electronic delivery.
- An additional $2.50 fee for paper copy through USPS delivery to U.S. addresses.
- An additional $5.00 fee for paper copy through USPS delivery to international addresses.
Payment can be made by credit card through online ordering. Payment must be received before any transcripts will be sent.
- Each order includes all academic transcripts for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral (if applicable).
- Any financial/accounting holds on your student account will prevent the processing your request.
- Allow up to 2 working days for processing. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible in the order of receipt.
- If you need the most recent semester grades or a degree conferral date to be posted to your transcript before it is sent, please select Hold for Grades or Hold for Degree when you submit the Parchment request. You can check your My.SBTS transcript for grades and contact Academic Records to check on degree conferral.
- Transcripts from other institutions cannot be released. You must contact the institution directly.