The H. Hart Hagan Clinic is a general health care clinic that provides quality care for SBTS students, faculty, staff and immediate family members. The clinic is staffed by a physician, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
The clinic functions as an Urgent Care Clinic, but also does wellness check-ups and physicals for children (school & sports), as well as physicals for adults who need them, including physicals for employment, school, or adoption. Annual women’s exams (with optional labs) are also available.
Campus & COVID-19
Please click the button below for our current COVID-19 policies:
Campus Clinic Services
In our Lab we can test for the following: Blood Glucose, Cholesterol Levels, Covid, Flu, HgbA1C, Hemoglobin/ hematocrit, Mono, Pregnancy, RSV, Strep, and a UTI. Some of these tests require a doctor’s order or a visit.
Services provided by our two dermatologists – Dr. Steven Hodge and Dr. Kuruvilla. Please call the clinic for an appointment. Our Derm clinic runs twice a month.
All visits are $25. Any moles removed will be sent for pathophysiology. For those with insurace, the specimen will be billed to your insurance; the clinic does not know what your policy will or will not cover. For those with no insurance, there will be an additional $45 per specimen sent out.
- Complete body checks
- Mole, skin tag, other removals
- Acne, rashes, eczema
- Wart removal
Our physician or nurse practitioner will do a non-diagnostic ultrasound for confirming pregnancy and determining due dates. Cost is $40.00.
Labs can be drawn with an order from a physician or nurse practitioner. The Specimen lab fee will be billed to your insurance, or you may pre-pay through our discount program. If the lab order is from an outside physician, there is a $10.00 fee for the lab draw.
- Provided by our nursing staff when ordered by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Allergy injection serum can be sent from an allergist or physician’s office and administered in the clinic. Allergy injections are $2 each.
- Flu Shots available during flu season.
Travel Vaccines & Adult Immunizations
Call (502) 897-4497 for availability and pricing.
The clinic does not accept insurance for office visits. We accept cash, check, credit or debit card, or benefits card.
- MD/APRN visit — $25.00
- This fee includes one in-house test. Two or more tests will be an additional $10.00.
- International Student MD/APRN visit — $10.00
- This fee includes one in-house test. Two or more tests will be an additional $10.00
- Telemedicine MD/APRN visit — $25.00
- Allergy Injection — $2.00 per injection
- TB testing — $10.00
- Ultrasounds — $40.00 (including office visit)
- Lab draws — $10.00 (with outside physician order)
- Flu testing — $15.00
- Ear Irrigation — $25.00
- Sutures Removal — $10.00
- Wound Closure — $35.00
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We accept Walk-Ins when possible, but suggest you please call ahead.
H. Hart Hagan Clinic
(502) 897-4497 (office)
(502) 897-4050 (fax)