Online Paper Submissions
More than a simple proofreading service, the Writing Center seeks to equip students with tools they need to communicate well. Upload a completed paper or a work in progress to receive feedback from one of our Writing Mentors. Once you submit a paper below, you will receive an email from a Writing Mentor with comments on your paper. Please note that you may only submit one paper online per week.Submit Your Paper
How to Submit Your Paper Online
- For your first submission, you will need to register for an account here using your SBTS email.
- Log in to the “Submit a Paper for Feedback” schedule.
- Select an available slot to submit your paper; you may only submit one paper at a time.
- Check your email for a confirmation email after submission.
- Your Writing Mentor will email you feedback to by 11:59 p.m. on your requested date.
A more detailed guide for navigating the submission website can be found below.